Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Walk


I been thinking....pondering this Love and I Love it.I been stuck in a rut feeling like.. My hand was on the door..evan though I really felt I had no where else to go. I miss him alot when he's gone all day and than when he's home it's so crazy that I just feel like a maid. I have lost count of how many kids we have....hahha I have to chuckle at that one..I haven't really lost count It just feels like it as I am spinning circles!! I am a snowwhite of sorts!!

The oldest is Grumpy..than there's Happy ..than theirs Whinney...than theirs.Sleepy..!!!I love them with every breath I have and than some. I want more with him. Is that how ya know ya love someone? You want more kids? HAHAHA!! I know the other nite when He got up at 3am so I could get some sleep after 3 sleepless nights..I know I felt truly loved and so glad to close my eyes knowing he was takin care of things!! And I know he works hard many days it's from 6am to after midnight. And thats just is hateful. I hate not seeing him. Than I start thinking well if Iam gonna be here alone I might as well be.....Ya than when he walks threw the door I melt.

No comments: